Towing a stable keel boat like the Polyvalk always used to require a crane or lifting device. This is because a keelboat cannot slide off a trailer into the water from a slope or quayside. The solution is the Polyvalk Revolution Lift Keel.
|Upright mast||6,50 mtr.|
|Lowered mast||1,00 mtr.|
|Mast on crutch||1,50 mtr.|
• with lift keel and stern-mountes rudder, easy to tow.
– Self-draining cockpit in accordance with CE standards
– Colour: standard in white or sand, other colours on request
– All-round PVC rubbing strake
– Deck blocks with sheet cleats
– Genoa carriage with rail
– Halyards and topping lift cupsheet on pin rail
– Black polypropylene mooring lines
– Bisonyl sail cover, colour of choice
– Synthetic interior, colour of choice
– Stern-mounted rudder or quarter rudder
– Hull, deck and cockpit in colours of your choice
– Sprenger fittings
Profiled keel, lead with 2-component epoxy layer
– Draft 0.85 m
– Synthetic outboard shelf
– Full boat inventory
Towing a stable keel boat like the Polyvalk always used to require a crane or lifting device. This is because a keelboat cannot slide off a trailer into the water from a slope or quayside. However, this no longer the case.
The Revolution Lift Keel is equipped with a state-of-the-art modern keel consisting of a lead torpedo connected to the base of a cast aluminium shell. This keel can be easily put in the transport position using a hoist under the boom. This reduces the draft to 25 cm, making it easy to transport the Polyvalk Revolution Lift Keel on a trailer with rollers. in the sailing position, the keel is fixed with a trapezoidal dovetail system, so it is virtually cast in the keel frame. This hypermodern keel raises the sailing characteristics even further towards the level of a competition boat. The advantage of a Revolution Lift Keel is its significantly greater stability. The entire torpedo-shaped lead ballast part is suspended underneath the aluminium shaft, which increases the righting force. Basically, this means the boat stays more upright when there is a gust of wind, and tends to accelerate forward more, which is translated into increased sporty sailing behaviour.
The Revolution Lift Keel is always fitted with a stern-mounted, retractable rudder, and is available with the Racing options.